有你在、我什么都不怕。

有你在、我什么都不怕。

2012年9月17日星期一

First step. (:

From SA2 only 9 days ..........................

Forgive my attitude
Forgive my irresponsible
Forgive my lazy
Forgive my playful
Forgive all my negative

YES it's already too late?

Seriously i really hate my study attitude like that
damn BITCH!

What i should do?

Is there any possible can get a good grade if i start study hard now?

I want bet, i trust that this miracle can be created with myself. :)

TODAY Mr.Koh give bck my result book and said actually i have the potential for higher academic achievements with improvement in the EL

Thanks Mr.Koh i knew u already have helped me a lot (:



Wait for me one more years

the first time I feel that cant lost one person except family


NO ONE can determine finally how, so you are not eligible to decide it! : ]

I'm trying to learn ENGLISH now

excuse me I'm not afraid and worry of ur ridicule :)

HELLO I'm XIAO 0 ❤

没有评论:

发表评论